GeorgiaHalen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I am currently struggling to finish my course, Ive passed every unit except for 9? any help would be great, thankyou!
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by GeorgiaHalen)
I am currently struggling to finish my course, Ive passed every unit except for 9? any help would be great, thankyou!
Hey, what are you currently struggling with in terms of unit 9?
Ian.smith
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey everyone! So I've just received module 1 to 4 of NPA NVQ3 tech course which I'm nearly done because I've done the pharmacy dispensing course 3 years ago that's why I have to do them again.

My question is I'm a bit lost when reading the guide book it doesn't say anything about the modules it just says about units.

Can someone briefly explain what happens after I finish the first 4 modules? Can you share your experience during the course

Many thanks

Ian
faraz276
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, sorry I just saw your message. I have completed unit 9 if you need any help please let me know
Thanks
becketybop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hiya, could you give me some help on unit 4 in exchange?

So which points of unit 9 have you got left?
faraz276
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No worries I can help you out as I already completed unit 9. Do you have any email address so I can send you thereThanks
becketybop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by faraz276)
No worries I can help you out as I already completed unit 9. Do you have any email address so I can send you thereThanks
Hiya can't seem to send you a private message as I'm a newbie and the website won't let me. Are you able to message me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (27)
14.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (43)
22.51%
Live streaming events (17)
8.9%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (19)
9.95%
A uni comparison tool (43)
22.51%
An in-person event when available (42)
21.99%