The Student Room Group

Moving Universities after Foundation Year

Hi Guys,

I want to move to a different university after my Foundation Year but I'm not sure which universities will accept me and what the requirements would be, can anyone help me with this?

If you've had any experience with this sort of situation please comment below and let me know how it went.

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by ishag
Hi Guys,

I want to move to a different university after my Foundation Year but I'm not sure which universities will accept me and what the requirements would be, can anyone help me with this?

If you've had any experience with this sort of situation please comment below and let me know how it went.

Thank you

You should be contacting each individual unis that you're interested in, asking for the entry requirement (as they each have different ones) and then applying. Not sure when the deadline is though so its best to ask.
Reply 2
Original post by kkboyk
You should be contacting each individual unis that you're interested in, asking for the entry requirement (as they each have different ones) and then applying. Not sure when the deadline is though so its best to ask.

Cool thank you. Do you have any idea of which universities may be willing to accept Foundation Year students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending