The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship September 2020

Hi All! I got offered the JPM Financial Services Apprenticeship to start in a few months and I was just wondering if anyone else that has will see this! Would love to get to know you and chat :smile:
Hey, congrats on getting a place! which location London or Bournemouth? I have an offer for the financial services one too, down in Bournemouth for sept.
:smile:
Got an offer for the Technology one in Bournemouth via phone but didn't get a written confirmation. Anyone else had the same issue?
Original post by wbwb222
Hi All! I got offered the JPM Financial Services Apprenticeship to start in a few months and I was just wondering if anyone else that has will see this! Would love to get to know you and chat :smile:

I got an offer on the phone too but did you get written confirmation afterwards or no?
Reply 4
No I didn’t get written confirmation but they said that will come through in June time - I am in Bournemouth too ! Do any of you have Instagram ? We can connect on there :smile:
Hey mate, congratulations on the offer too. Love to get in touch. My instagram is: aidxn.wxlters
Original post by wbwb222
No I didn’t get written confirmation but they said that will come through in June time - I am in Bournemouth too ! Do any of you have Instagram ? We can connect on there :smile:

Instagram is rohan_radia - feel free to drop me a line :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending