The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Janus20
:frown:

If any of you kids are planning a career in maths or physics.........stay in bed or kick the arse of your resident University genius until it comes clean on this lot at http://www.thewebspert.com/cresswell/.

youre quite delusional

website
Applying the Conservation of Energy (First law of Thermodynamics):
VI in = VI out + Eddy Current heat to cooling oil and this simplifies to: -

ZERO = I2R Eddy current heat = conceivably EVERYTHING = -Mc2 fission.

that second line doesnt simplify to zero, a 16 year old could see that. 'VI in' doesnt equal 'VI out' so you cant cancel them both out to get zero.
Reply 2
edders
youre quite delusional

that second line doesnt simplify to zero, a 16 year old could see that. 'VI in' doesnt equal 'VI out' so you cant cancel them both out to get zero.

You are clearly the most simple minded Mighty Overlord in history. My copper losses are not worth comment. They are less than 1% of the eddy current losses. I did not consider anyone could be thick enough to try this point so left it out. If hysteresis is a point then you are still out of your court. Thats for free too. How old are you?
Reply 3
Janus20
You are clearly the most simple minded Mighty Overlord in history. My copper losses are not worth comment. They are less than 1% of the eddy current losses. I did not consider anyone could be thick enough to try this point so left it out. If hysteresis is a point then you are still out of your court. Thats for free too. How old are you?

old enough to recognise a someone with a poor understanding of physics and paranoid delusions. (18)
you dont explain your hypothesis clearly at all; half seems to be a bizarre, incoherent tirade against established physics. what little physics/maths you do put in seems flawed.

what youve done in that first calculation is to say
a = (b + c) simplifies to
c = 0

which is clearly ridiculous because its not 100% efficient

Latest