The Student Room Group

Boy struggles

It was recently my birthday and there’s this guy in my friendship group who I have liked for a couple of months. He was the only one out of my friends who didn’t say happy birthday, and I was confused on why. Obviously he doesn’t have to say happy birthday, I just thought it would of been kind to. We don’t message often, but we talked a bit when we were in school (coronavirus ended that). I’m not going to see him now for a while. Should I get over this little crush? What should I do?
I had a similar situation haha. My best friend and I aren't talking rn and before we agreed on not talking he said he'd wish me happy birthday and then leave me alone, but alas today is my birthday and no message. I understand how you're feeling, I guess a HBD just shows they're thinking of you and it hurts a little when they don't message. But tbh if you're not that close to him he might not have known, or it might've just slipped his mind. If it really bothers you though, then sure, get over the crush :smile:
Original post by mumofthegroup
Thank you for the response aha, i think i should just get over it. If he doesn’t send you the hbd message then i will! Happy Birthday!!

Lol, thank you v much :biggrin: good luck with getting over him! I'm sure there's someone out there who will wish you HBD at midnight on the dot. :wink:
Original post by mumofthegroup
It was recently my birthday and there’s this guy in my friendship group who I have liked for a couple of months. He was the only one out of my friends who didn’t say happy birthday, and I was confused on why. Obviously he doesn’t have to say happy birthday, I just thought it would of been kind to. We don’t message often, but we talked a bit when we were in school (coronavirus ended that). I’m not going to see him now for a while. Should I get over this little crush? What should I do?

I think you should move on!! xoxo ~Honeyybee

Quick Reply

Latest