The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF transfer to CSM?

Hi,
I got rejected from CSM a few days ago (no interview or full portfolio :frown: )but I got an offer for LCF.
I am disappointed but also relived.
However, my dream for CSM is still large..and do you think it is highly possible for me to go to LCF IPF then attend CSM BA?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I got rejected from CSM a few days ago (no interview or full portfolio :frown: )but I got an offer for LCF.
However, my dream for CSM is still large..and do you think it is highly possible for me to go to LCF IPF then attend CSM BA?

I assume you were rejected from the CSM foundation / fashion pathway, but have received an offer from LCF for their International Preparation for Fashion? It's important to realise the the IPF course is a lower level of qualification than a foundation, so your learning curve and portfolio will be less intensive then a foundation at CSM or anywhere else. I wouldn't say it's highly possible that you can go on to a degree at CSM after the LCF course, but it's not impossible. It also depends on the degree you're considering too, as some, such as Womenswear, really only consider applicants with a foundation diploma behind them, whereas other can be more flexible and be wholly based on your portfolio. Which country have you applied from? I can recommend a mentor experiences with helping international students apply successfully to CSM at degree and foundation level if you wish? The fact that you were rejected by CSM for foundation most likely means you will need to develop a lot to be considered for a degree there.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Hey! I’m basically in the same boat as you haha (well kinda it’s a long story), if you want to reach out my @ on insta is @harrysxngh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending