J_Study
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
does anyone know if results day is still on the same day aug 20 or not? and if not when is it?
.unknown
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think they're in july
J_Study
Rep:
?
(Original post by .unknown)
I think they're in july
why?
Shadbury
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by J_Study)
why?
I think it's earlier to allow for appeals.
J_Study
Rep:
?
(Original post by TakeALittleWalk)
I think it's earlier to allow for appeals.
Maybe.it does sound realistic
wellsey_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I heard that it will be in July hopefully but I'm not sure due to social distancing rules if any school will have an official results day on-site and instead emailed
Mona123456
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
does anyone know if results day is still on the same day aug 20 or not? and if not when is it?
I believe that at current, GCSE and A Level results days are still in August at the minute, but they are aiming to potentially have them earlier (in July) depending on whether this is feasible and how the next few weeks and months unfold.
J_Study
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mona123456)
I believe that at current, GCSE and A Level results days are still in August at the minute, but they are aiming to potentially have them earlier (in July) depending on whether this is feasible and how the next few weeks and months unfold.
oh cool. thank you❤️
Mona123456
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh cool. thank you❤️
You’re welcome, and good luck to all of you!
J_Study
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mona123456)
You’re welcome, and good luck to all of you!
thank you. i need it ❤️
tmr19
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I read a while ago in some official release that our grades were going to be submitted and finalised in July - I assume to give time for moderation and for people to appeal before uni/apprenticeships. I think by then we'll almost certainly be out of lockdown, so I'd guess if we do have results day it'll probably be earlier than it is usually. All speculation at this point really though..
J_Study
Rep:
?
(Original post by tmr19)
I read a while ago in some official release that our grades were going to be submitted and finalised in July - I assume to give time for moderation and for people to appeal before uni/apprenticeships. I think by then we'll almost certainly be out of lockdown, so I'd guess if we do have results day it'll probably be earlier than it is usually. All speculation at this point really though..
Thankx for the new new knowledge ❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (73)
30.29%
No (168)
69.71%

Watched Threads