The Student Room Group

Actuarial Sciences?

I'm a student who loves both math and economics and I want to focus on something related to math with Econ applied to it and I'm thinking of actuarial sciences but I'm unsure. Can anyone recommend anything else or is actuarial sciences good? Also, is computer science needed for actuarial sciences?
Reply 1
Original post by Tickles77
I'm a student who loves both math and economics and I want to focus on something related to math with Econ applied to it and I'm thinking of actuarial sciences but I'm unsure. Can anyone recommend anything else or is actuarial sciences good? Also, is computer science needed for actuarial sciences?

What grades are you aiming for and which subjects?
Reply 2
I'm going to do my GCSEs next year and I'm predicted a 9 for Math, an A for Additional Math and an 8 for Economics.
Original post by Tickles77

Think about what you are passionate about.
Reply 4
I've already said I like math and economics so you aren't really answering my question mate

Quick Reply

Latest