Provisional traffic lights

Watch
Guille22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi guys!!
My doubt is that, I pass through a red light, the light was provisional as a traffic light, but right behind there was a light camera that is normally there that is now not there. the case is that those traffic lights are very small the sun was in front and it didn't look good when the cars in front started to stop I didn't see the traffic light and the car behind me started beeping at me thinking that he did see the traffic light in green crossing and at the moment I saw that those on the right began to pass, that is, the traffic light was probably red. you know if those cameras work on the provisional traffic lights or do not have them connected to that type of traffic light
Thanks!!
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Guille22)
Hi guys!!
My doubt is that, I pass through a red light, the light was provisional as a traffic light, but right behind there was a light camera that is normally there that is now not there. the case is that those traffic lights are very small the sun was in front and it didn't look good when the cars in front started to stop I didn't see the traffic light and the car behind me started beeping at me thinking that he did see the traffic light in green crossing and at the moment I saw that those on the right began to pass, that is, the traffic light was probably red. you know if those cameras work on the provisional traffic lights or do not have them connected to that type of traffic light
Thanks!!
Would you mind translating this to legible English please? What on earth is a "provisional traffic light"?!
Joshkav
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Would you mind translating this to legible English please? What on earth is a "provisional traffic light"?!
Think he is referring to temporary traffic lights. From what I can gather, there is now temp traffic lights, where there was once perm traffic lights. It's not great English, so still don't really understand the situation he is trying to explain.
Guille22
Rep:
?
Yes I mean temporary traffic lights, sorry for my English and thanks for trying help me!! basically the temporary traffic light is right where the other traffic light used to be and normal traffic light used to have a camera. The normal traffic light is token off at this moment and it is not in there. that camera works for the temporary traffic light as well or when they put the temporary traffic light they they turn off this camera?
Guille22
Rep:
?
Yes I mean temporary traffic lights, sorry for my English and thanks for trying help me!! basically the temporary traffic light is right where the other traffic light used to be and normal traffic light used to have a camera. The normal traffic light is token off at this moment and it is not in there. that camera works for the temporary traffic light as well or when they put the temporary traffic light they they turn off this camera?
The camera is still in there but there is no traffic light as before now there is a temporary traffic light
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
The camera is still in there but there is no traffic light as before now there is a temporary traffic light
Your description is very unclear. No one can tell you what is likely to happen based on your description. You will need to wait two weeks or so and see if you get a letter.
Guille22
Rep:
?
in the past a traffic light had a camera now the workers are on the road and they removed that traffic light and in the same place they put a temporary traffic light but the box with the camera is still there. Does that camera also take photos when you go trough the temporary red light?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
We can't possibly know the answer to that I'm afraid. Wait two weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (489)
51.86%
No (454)
48.14%

Watched Threads