BA Hons Graphic Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts

Watch
zolo0326
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi - I am a US student and I am in the process of deciding which uni to attend next year. I love London and want to study Graphic Design. I am debating between attending UAL Chelsea College of Arts for Graphic Design or Parsons School of Design in NYC. When I visited Chelsea I really liked the community and students. But as a US student I am not as familiar with the CCA reputation and graduate success in comparison to US university/art programs or CSM. Appreciate any feedback or thoughts on UAL and Graphic Design at Chelsea College of Arts. Thank you!!!!!
Last edited by zolo0326; 1 year ago
Graciemj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zolo0326)
Hi - I am a US student and I am in the process of deciding which uni to attend next year. I love London and want to study Graphic Design. I am debating between attending UAL Chelsea College of Arts for Graphic Design or Parsons School of Design in NYC. When I visited Chelsea I really liked the community and students. But as a US student I am not as familiar with the CCA reputation and graduate success in comparison to US university/art programs or CSM. Appreciate any feedback or thoughts on UAL and Graphic Design at Chelsea College of Arts. Thank you!!!!!
Hey, I’m from London and I’ve applied to go to Chelsea and have heard a lot of positive reviews. I’d recommend reading more about it on their website if your unsure !
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Graciemj)
Hey, I’m from London and I’ve applied to go to Chelsea and have heard a lot of positive reviews. I’d recommend reading more about it on their website if your unsure !
Thanks gracemjn! Good to hear you have applied to study with us at Chelsea College of Arts!

zolo0326, Chelsea College of Arts is part of University of the Arts London - we are currently ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design (https://www.topuniversities.com/univ...020/art-design) and the largest of its kind in Europe. Chelsea College of Arts has its own unique style and experience, which I am sure you saw when you visited the campus! Personally I love visiting the campus, and I always make the effort to pop into Tate Britain, which is next door, to check out any new collections.

A great place to look at the history of Chelsea College of Arts and our alumni is the course pages, please find your course page here https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/comm...cation-chelsea. Check out news stories, student work and a small highlight of the course alumni.

Many thanks,
Matt
Student Recruitment Officer
czw168
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by University of the Arts London)
Thanks gracemjn! Good to hear you have applied to study with us at Chelsea College of Arts!

zolo0326, Chelsea College of Arts is part of University of the Arts London - we are currently ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design (https://www.topuniversities.com/univ...020/art-design) and the largest of its kind in Europe. Chelsea College of Arts has its own unique style and experience, which I am sure you saw when you visited the campus! Personally I love visiting the campus, and I always make the effort to pop into Tate Britain, which is next door, to check out any new collections.

A great place to look at the history of Chelsea College of Arts and our alumni is the course pages, please find your course page here https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/comm...cation-chelsea. Check out news stories, student work and a small highlight of the course alumni.

Many thanks,
Matt
Student Recruitment Officer
Hi, I am an international student from Singapore, is it too late to apply for Graphic Design course in 2020 intake now? I just received my A Level results, thank you very much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (9)
39.13%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
8.7%
No I am happy with my choice (12)
52.17%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads