The Student Room Group

University Accommodation Booked

I only just started looking for student accommodation because I didn't realise how quickly it would fill, and I applied for Cardiff Metropolitan University and intended on staying at Clodien House but I looked and everything is booked and sold out so I'm not sure what to do and I'm getting stressed out about it
Hi,

Whether you are searching for flatmate coordinating stages, solo studios, shared flats, university dorms, or home stays there is a Best Student Halls and student accommodation provider in the UK. Just Gone Best Student Halls Website. You will get more ideas.

The room will be in your budget or all bills will be included. Choose accommodation near to your university so you will save money from travelling. You can browse Best Student Halls websites to find budget-friendly and verified places to stay in UK's. A large variety of room types, including student halls, shared and en suite rooms and apartments are available at 100% free service charge. They also provide the offer on booking the accommodation check on the website.

Otherwise, you can contact them, they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in Cardiff.

Hope you find your accommodation.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending