The Student Room Group

Could I be pregnant, or am I just paranoid?

On March 11th, my boyfriend and I fooled around. We were both naked & he put his **** near my vagina for a while, possibly on it but there was no actual penetration - we are still both virgins. He also didn't *** anywhere near my vagina. However, I am worried that perhaps some precum could've gotten in me somehow.
I got my period the next day, and it was a normal period.
3 weeks later, I started experiencing some symptoms, which tbh can be tied down to other things, like trapped wind, slight nausea (probably due to the trapped wind tbh) & now, sore breasts. However, I think I am PMS as my period is due any day now.
I know that this sounds so stupid, but I am paranoid that I may be pregnant. I have consulted my friends and they're all telling me its fine, and I've calculated that given there's only a 3% chance one can get pregnant a day before their period & a 4% chance that precum can make you pregnant, I only have a 0.0012 chance that I am pregnant. This statistic makes me feel better, but as I said, I am paranoid. I am diagnosed with anxiety, so my boyfriend thinks I may be overthinking it.
Any insight or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry for the TMI, and please, if you're going to be harsh or troll, please don't comment - I'm quite frazzled right now and I didn't know where else to turn.
Also, hope everyone is staying safe during these hard times!
It doesn't sound like you would be pregnant and the start of your period is also when you're the least fertile. Just keep an eye out for your next period.
Oh and stop fooling around with no protection fgs. If your anxiety is that bad I'm surprised you're even taking risks like that. You said don't he harsh but having someone be harsh, or firm, with you and tell you it straight is what you need to be taking responsibility for your actions, which is what being an adult is about and if you're adult enough to be fooling around with sex then you're adult enough to be taking responsibility for ensuring things like unwanted pregnancy do not happen.

Quick Reply

Latest