The Student Room Group

Keith from Norfolk wants the army to gun down sunbathers during lockdown

Scroll to see replies

Keith knows best!
This isn't news or journalism. Stop giving stupid people attention ffs.
Reply 3
Original post by Democracy
This isn't news or journalism. Stop giving stupid people attention ffs.

Me, The Metro or Radio 5?
Original post by Napp
Me, The Metro or Radio 5?

All of three of you tbh :tongue: This guy sounds like any number of psychos you get in the pub at all hours of the day. Not sure why this makes him newsworthy.
Reply 5
Original post by Democracy
All of three of you tbh :tongue: This guy sounds like any number of psychos you get in the pub at all hours of the day. Not sure why this makes him newsworthy.

One is merely a humble vessel telling the people what they need to know :colone:
On a slightly more serious note, he does seem rather typical of the usual radio call in whom seem to be either insufferable bores or wingnuts looking to give Farage an audible reach around.
He's like the type of neighbor who tells off kids for playing football outside his flat.
Original post by Napp
One is merely a humble vessel telling the people what they need to know :colone:
On a slightly more serious note, he does seem rather typical of the usual radio call in whom seem to be either insufferable bores or wingnuts looking to give Farage an audible reach around.

Yep and we've heard more than enough from these ******s for years now. This adds nothing to the discourse and is just irl trolling :bigsmile:
Reply 8
brap brap
Keith is the male version of Karen.

- Neighbour’s kids kick football into his yard? “They should be hanged”

- Scout members knock at his door to sell him cookies once a week?
“They should be gassed”

- Waiting in line at his local Asda, a woman accidentally bumps into him?
“Calls the police for assault”
What was Keith doing awake so early in the morning? That's suspicious in itself...

Quite frankly, anyone called Keith is already at a disadvantage. Just merely confirms his IQ is the same as his shoe size.
Reply 12
The main offenders on Keith’s hit list were the people ‘running around sunbathing’, spitting in the streets’, ‘disrespecting the Queen’, or just generally ‘being outrageous’.

I wholeheartedly agree with this one. People who spit in the street are disgusting and should be killed. Litterers get the bullet too.
Keith seems like a bit of a ******.
My man Keith.

Though when I heard about those house parties especially in Manchester, where one women who hosted a party was arrested as the police dispersed everyone but they snuck back as soon as they'd left, I think a bit of name and shame is in order. Alternatively since apparently some people genuinely seem to say they don't believe this virus nonsense as their excuse for having mass gatherings, can't we lock them up together in a currently unused warehouse with ample supplies but spray them with coronavirus droplets to get the party started? See how right they are?
Reply 15
Original post by joey11223
My man Keith.

Though when I heard about those house parties especially in Manchester, where one women who hosted a party was arrested as the police dispersed everyone but they snuck back as soon as they'd left, I think a bit of name and shame is in order. Alternatively since apparently some people genuinely seem to say they don't believe this virus nonsense as their excuse for having mass gatherings, can't we lock them up together in a currently unused warehouse with ample supplies but spray them with coronavirus droplets to get the party started? See how right they are?

Seems a somewhat extreme reaction to a little drinkey?
Original post by Napp
Seems a somewhat extreme reaction to a little drinkey?

I've been binge watching The Walking Dead, halfway through S6, think my mindset has become that universes now...

And tbf it looks like it's coming...

https://www.rt.com/news/484385-india-man-bite-kill-woman-coronavirus/
(edited 4 years ago)
Sigh... well if Keith wants it....
[Starts gunning down Western Super Mare]
Original post by Napp
Firm but fair :rofl:

I want somebody to gun down you.
Reply 19
Original post by stevewatt
I want somebody to gun down you.

*gun you down.