Hedwigeeeee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
a level geography chemistry bio and physics. which one is more difficult? let us ranking them.
Halfeti Rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
2019 syllabus: Chemistry in my opinion!!
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
u mean it is even harder than bio? how about geography
Charlie101998
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Physics was by far the hardest for me especially since they changed the way the exams work.
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlie101998)
Physics was by far the hardest for me especially since they changed the way the exams work.
I am taking chem and bio math and further math. I quit physics as I am not interested in it. I have no idea what geography is like. because our school do not have geography....
Last edited by Hedwigeeeee; 7 months ago
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Chemistry in my opinion
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Wuxinyu)
u mean it is even harder than bio? how about geography
s it is!! bio is just a matter of memorizing and understanding.. Took geography for IG not sure about A level but I guess it is easy!!
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Depends on your strengths but Bio easiest, Geog coursework load heavy. Chemistry is more difficult concept and maths wise.
dxnixl
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I do Bio, Chem, Maths and Computer Science.

Personally, I think Chem is the easiest and Bio is the hardest - which is pretty unorthodox
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Halfeti Rose)
s it is!! bio is just a matter of memorizing and understanding.. Took geography for IG not sure about A level but I guess it is easy!!
I think math is easiest. but I cannot believe u guys all think bio is easy! I can memory all the definitions or concepts but I just can not get the point in exam... I often write sth in the ignore part of the mark scheme. and in Jan I got A in chem but c in bio any suggestions?
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxnixl)
I do Bio, Chem, Maths and Computer Science.

Personally, I think Chem is the easiest and Bio is the hardest - which is pretty unorthodox :P
me too
dxnixl
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
me too
But then again, the grade boundaries for Biology (AQA at least) are pretty low, so I wouldn’t worry too much.
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I think math is easiest. but I cannot believe u guys all think bio is easy! I can memory all the definitions or concepts but I just can not get the point in exam... I often write sth in the ignore part of the mark scheme. and in Jan I got A in chem but c in bio any suggestions?
in my opinion i didn't learn anything in bio until the last month of my exam but still i was able to knockout an A in my A levels so better just go through a few pastpapers and u will get the hang of it..
All the Best!!
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Physics in my opinion.
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
in my opinion i didn't learn anything in bio until the last month of my exam but still i was able to knockout an A in my A levels so better just go through a few pastpapers and u will get the hang of it..
All the Best!!
OMG. how did u do it? !!! did u also get A in all other subjects? I cannot imagine...
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxnixl)
But then again, the grade boundaries for Biology (AQA at least) are pretty low, so I wouldn’t worry too much.
well. I am edexel IAS now
Last edited by Hedwigeeeee; 7 months ago
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
OMG. how did u do it? !!! did u also get A in all other subjects? I cannot imagine...
noo.. only for bio, maths and physics!!
Hedwigeeeee
Rep:
?
noo.. only for bio, maths and physics!!
but that is already very good. did you take four subjects? I take math further math chem and bio
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I took maths, eng, bio, phy, chem and my native lang.
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
but that is already very good. did you take four subjects? I take math further math chem and bio
for my uni course not good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (727)
33.8%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (921)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (408)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.42%

Watched Threads