The Student Room Group

what do u think

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Halfeti Rose
for my uni course not good:frown:

well,I have picked Chinese as the fifth subject but I have not taken exam yet. I want to apply for biochemistry in Ic,UCL or Edinburgh... but it seems my first bio exam was not satisfied. so I changed and I want to apply for chemistry instead lol
Original post by dxnixl
But then again, the grade boundaries for Biology (AQA at least) are pretty low, so I wouldn’t worry too much.

really? I have no idea how is the grade boundary for edexel..
Original post by Wuxinyu
well,I have picked Chinese as the fifth subject but I have not taken exam yet. I want to apply for biochemistry in Ic,UCL or Edinburgh... but it seems my first bio exam was not satisfied. so I changed and I want to apply for chemistry instead lol

I wanted to apply for medicine in Xi'an Jiaotong and soochow, China.. not sure whether I will get there!!
I wanted to apply for medicine in Xi'an Jiaotong and soochow, China.. not sure whether I will get there!!

I am Chinese but I have not been to Xiang.. I have been to soochow. I think it will not be so hard as it is not those uni which is really difficult to apply if u work hard.:smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Wuxinyu
I am Chinese but I have not been to Xiang.. I have been to soochow. I think it will not be so hard as it is not those uni which is really difficult to apply if u work hard.:smile:

maybe but it's too late as I have completed my a levels and i am waiting for uni to accept me!!
U R CHINESE..THAT'S NICE!!
maybe but it's too late as I have completed my a levels and i am waiting for uni to accept me!!
U R CHINESE..THAT'S NICE!!

haha,I think I can help u find some resource to enter this Uni if u want,although I am planning to study abroad too! I also take a level but actually the local students who want to apply for Chinese uni do not study a level at all. they study a Chinese syllabus and prepare for Gaokao.
Original post by Wuxinyu
haha,I think I can help u find some resource to enter this Uni if u want,although I am planning to study abroad too! I also take a level but actually the local students who want to apply for Chinese uni do not study a level at all. they study a Chinese syllabus and prepare for Gaokao.

ohh..thank u for ur kindness!!
I live near to China so I opted for it..
ohh..thank u for ur kindness!!
I live near to China so I opted for it..

U R welcome:smile:
Original post by Wuxinyu
U R welcome:smile:

have u completed ur A levels too??
have u completed ur A levels too??

I am still in AS Level
Original post by Wuxinyu
I am still in AS Level

ohh..
wishing u the best for ur future!!
thank u, I hope I will get a satisfied exam result in Oct.lol