SleepyGuy111
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi I have this 10 mark question and I have no idea what to write for it. The question is “explain the tectonic processes that occur at constructive plate margins”. Any help is appreciated
username4867806
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
What have you got so far?
SleepyGuy111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Treetop321)
What have you got so far?
So far all I’ve got it that the radioactive decay in the earths core releases heat and causes convection currents and how the less dense magma rises and uplifts the crust. That’s all so far 😬
waddon1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Shield volcanoes, Earthquakes, Rift Valleys, Creation of new crust. But explain the processes that create/cause each of them.
SleepyGuy111
Rep:
?
(Original post by waddon1)
Shield volcanoes, Earthquakes, Rift Valleys, Creation of new crust. But explain the processes that create/cause each of them.
Thank you!
waddon1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You could also talk about the severity e.g. Generally mild earthquakes. But I wouldn't compare it to other types of plate margins as the question doesn't really ask for it and it would be a waste of time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads