zayynnaaab
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Does anyone know how I can reset an iphone 6s without using Itunes or a passcode?
Golubsti
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by zayynnaaab)
Does anyone know how I can reset an iphone 6s without using Itunes or a passcode?
Is the phone iCloud blocked?
zayynnaaab
Rep:
?
(Original post by Golubsti)
Is the phone iCloud blocked?
no but I get the phone to connect to itunes on my laptop the phone simply doesn't come up on Itunes
Golubsti
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
no but I get the phone to connect to itunes on my laptop the phone simply doesn't come up on Itunes
Reading the other thread you made you said the phone was "disabled", indicating that it probably is iCloud locked in my opinion.

When you turn on the screen and connect to itunes what does it look like? Just the itunes logo, the normal setup screen but asks you to input a password associated with an iCloud account?
zayynnaaab
Rep:
?
(Original post by Golubsti)
Reading the other thread you made you said the phone was "disabled", indicating that it probably is iCloud locked in my opinion.

When you turn on the screen and connect to itunes what does it look like? Just the itunes logo, the normal setup screen but asks you to input a password associated with an iCloud account?
no whenever I turn on the phone it comes up with the normal homescreen but the lockscreen says "iphone disabled, connect to itunes" and when i try connecting it to itunes it doesnt work, no device is found nothign comes ups
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
no whenever I turn on the phone it comes up with the normal homescreen but the lockscreen says "iphone disabled, connect to itunes" and when i try connecting it to itunes it doesnt work, no device is found nothign comes ups
Is your iTunes on your computer linked with the iCloud account which is logged in on the iPhone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (504)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (621)
41.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (304)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.54%

Watched Threads