The Student Room Group

morrison’s job interview

So i’ve got a job interview at morrison’s and i’m kind of panicking, mostly because when they asked me to go in for an interview i didn’t think to ask where to go to in store or who to ask for. So now i’m freaking out a bit that i’m gonna show up at the store and have no idea where to go. My plan is to just go up to the customer service desk, but idek if anyone will be there with the whole corona situation. So i was wondering if anyone could let me know where they had to go to for their interview and especially if anyone’s been hired during the corona situation what the interview was like.
Original post by e2002!
So i’ve got a job interview at morrison’s and i’m kind of panicking, mostly because when they asked me to go in for an interview i didn’t think to ask where to go to in store or who to ask for. So now i’m freaking out a bit that i’m gonna show up at the store and have no idea where to go. My plan is to just go up to the customer service desk, but idek if anyone will be there with the whole corona situation. So i was wondering if anyone could let me know where they had to go to for their interview and especially if anyone’s been hired during the corona situation what the interview was like.

Don't worry too much. If you have a contact number or email, you could ask them where to go for interview. If not, just visit the customer service desk (there should most likely be someone there) and ask for the manager, letting them know you are there for an interview. They should know about it and be able to help you.
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
Don't worry too much. If you have a contact number or email, you could ask them where to go for interview. If not, just visit the customer service desk (there should most likely be someone there) and ask for the manager, letting them know you are there for an interview. They should know about it and be able to help you.

Okay thankyou. Yeah i think i’m just overthinking it quite a bit because it’s my first ever job interview😬I guess seen as though they have been hiring so many people during all this, the person at the desk should know what to do with people there for interviews. thankyou again :smile:
I'm going to apply for a role in store today so if you've had your interview i would be super grateful if you could let me know what questions they asked so i can best prepare. thank you so much
Reply 4
Original post by SenorToucan
I'm going to apply for a role in store today so if you've had your interview i would be super grateful if you could let me know what questions they asked so i can best prepare. thank you so much

Yeah ofcourse, the interview was pretty informal and they rang me the same day to tell me i’d got the job, so i’m sure they’ll hire you since i think they’re quite desperate at a lot of stores.

I think there were 4 questions. He asked me if i has any experience working with customers (i hadn’t btw and he said that that wouldn’t go against me because then they can teach you how to work exactly how they want you to). He asked why i wanted to work at morrison’s and then i think something along the lines of what my best quality is and what i can bring to the table working there.

Btw if it’s the same as mine was they’ll ask you what your availability is, you can just say fully flexible, and also what the minimum hours and maximum hours are that you would work, so probably think about that before the interview.

I also had to put down my bank details so you might want to take your card/details with you, just saying this because they didn’t actually tell me i would be putting this down and if i wouldn’t have taken my card i wouldn’t have known.
This is the best advice! Thank you so much and for replying so quickly!
Hi have you had your interview ? How did it go for you ? I am considering applying for a job there but still not sure if I should wait until after covid19. If you have had your interview could you tell me what you got asked as I am a very nervous person and need to be prepared. Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending