YSJ-Korean, English Language and Linguistics

Watch this thread
silkyyoonie
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, Is there anyone who has applied, got a place or looking at applying to the Korean with English Language and Linguistics program at YSJ starting in 2020? I'm quite nervous about moving away and not knowing anyone so it would be cool to know someone
CemXx732
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by silkyyoonie)
Hey, Is there anyone who has applied, got a place or looking at applying to the Korean with English Language and Linguistics program at YSJ starting in 2020? I'm quite nervous about moving away and not knowing anyone so it would be cool to know someone
Hey 👋🏻 I’m doing English language and linguistics so may cross over with some of your studies! Would you mind if I private messaged you??
silkyyoonie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by CemXx732)
Hey 👋🏻 I’m doing English language and linguistics so may cross over with some of your studies! Would you mind if I private messaged you??
Sure! That’s fine aha
hatbailey
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi! I'll be there doing Korean, TESOL and Linguistics so we may be taught the Korean and/or Linguistics part together possibly?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (20)
16.81%
The paper was reasonable (57)
47.9%
Not feeling great about that exam... (31)
26.05%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
9.24%

Watched Threads