The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Best accommodation for post grad students

Hi,

I have an offer for an MSc to start in september. I will be based in Queens medical school. Due to corona virus it won't be possible for me to see any of the accommodation before the application deadline.

Current/past students what are your opinions on the university owned post graduate accomodation and what is the best in your opinions?

Thanks!
Original post by Caraphernelia
Hi,

I have an offer for an MSc to start in september. I will be based in Queens medical school. Due to corona virus it won't be possible for me to see any of the accommodation before the application deadline.

Current/past students what are your opinions on the university owned post graduate accomodation and what is the best in your opinions?

Thanks!

The post-grad halls is decent, but if you've been living in a house with students its not as good imo.

The halls are the same rooms you would get in undergrad but generally are more well kept as peoples living standards have increased from being a fresher to post-grad.
Socially its a mixed bag, you are reliant on luck. I would say people arent quite as sociable as they are as freshers but you can always find your own group outside halls if you dont find people in your flat to hang with.

I found at post-grad you do more work, so you have less dead time to chill during the day with the people in the flat.
(edited 4 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending