The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John University freshers 2020

Hi, I was just wondering who's going to York St John in September 2020 and what will you be studying? I'm going to be studying Creative Writing.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InkWitch
Hi, I was just wondering who's going to York St John in September 2020 and what will you be studying? I'm going to be studying Creative Writing.

Hey there, I'm gonna be studying Creative writing and Media.
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by etlebo
Hey there, I'm gonna be studying Creative writing and Media.

Hi, that's awesome, I had a look at Creative Writing and Media, it seemed like a really good course, I hope you enjoy it!
Reply 3
Hi! I’m going to be doing criminology with police studies!
Reply 4
Going to be studying psychology :smile:) although can't seem to find anyone else
Reply 5
Original post by GraceEA
Hi! I’m going to be doing criminology with police studies!

Hi! Wow, that sounds interesting! I hope you enjoy it!
Heyo bois I'm gonna be doing some japanese with TESOL at York st John's and would like some friends to talk to so I dont die of crippling loneliness.
Reply 7
Original post by adelinabugaja
Heyo bois I'm gonna be doing some japanese with TESOL at York st John's and would like some friends to talk to so I dont die of crippling loneliness.

Hi, I’m doing criminology with police studies- and honestly same. Have you applied for accommodation?
hey, im just doing criminology but im also worried about not making new friends
Reply 9
Heyy, I'm going to be doing Politics and international Relations.
Reply 10

I’ll be studying Fine Art
Reply 11
Original post by adelinabugaja

I’ll be studying fine art at YSJ and will be in need of friends too
who is from india

Hiya, I'm going to be studying Japanese and TESOL and linguistics at YSJ :smile:
Reply 14
Hi :smile: i'm going to be studying marketing and data analytics
Original post by mvryvm
Going to be studying psychology :smile:) although can't seem to find anyone else

hey ! I'm going to be studying psychology with child development :smile:

hi, im going to be studying sociology with criminology
Original post by sharpie620
hi, im going to be studying sociology with criminology

finally, someone on the same course as me :smile:
Original post by AlastairSampson
finally, someone on the same course as me :smile:

Woooo!!!
I’m also doing criminology this year! where are you staying? have no idea where to choose lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending