katiebunyan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi! My name is Katie. I and a group of friends decided to live off-campus for our second year of university, unfortunately, someone has decided to drop out and so we have a spare room in our accommodation. It's in a great location, about a half an hour walk from Canterbury city centre, Canterbury Christchurch uni and UCA and around 20-minute walk to the University of Kent. If you are interested or want more information, let me know!
StudentRep Medway
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by katiebunyan)
Hi! My name is Katie. I and a group of friends decided to live off-campus for our second year of university, unfortunately, someone has decided to drop out and so we have a spare room in our accommodation. It's in a great location, about a half an hour walk from Canterbury city centre, Canterbury Christchurch uni and UCA and around 20-minute walk to the University of Kent. If you are interested or want more information, let me know!
Hi there!
I'd definitely recommend posting your room ad in the Freshers Facebook page for 2019-2020 as there are a few students in similar positions to you also posting ads on there and looking for rooms
You or one of your housemates will need to be a Kent student though as it is a closed group and only people who are on the University of Kent's system or have an applicant number will be accepted into the group.
Here is the link in case you'd like to post in there - Official University of Kent Freshers 2019-2020.
I hope that this helps and that you can find someone to fill your spare room soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (49)
16.33%
I'm not sure (8)
2.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (103)
34.33%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.33%
I'm not a current university student (136)
45.33%

Watched Threads