Favourite Switch Games

Watch
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Which Nintendo Switch games are your favourite? Feel free to put a top 5 or top 10 down if you want to and talk about your love for these games. My favourite Switch games is Super Mario: Odyssey because it's immensely playful and joyous. Want to enjoy Breath of the Wild as much as many others do but it's difficult to acclimate with all those durability systems and unwelcoming difficulty.
LanAsian01
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
• Super Mario Odyssey is probably my favourite; it fulfils that gap for a sandbox 3D Mario that Galaxy and 3D Land/World couldn’t (although I still love those games)

• Breath of the Wild is as difficult as you choose it to be. It’s your choice whether you wanna explore and make yourself stronger or just beat the game as quickly as humanly possibly, though I understand that there’s a difficulty curve

• Luigi’s Mansion 3 is a definite favourite of mine; I just love the series in general

• Super Mario Maker 2 is fantastic, it’s essentially a better version of the first game

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons is delightful, as all AC games tend to be

• Some third party titles I’d also like to mention: Resident Evil 4, Crash N. Sane Trilogy, Hollow Knight, Sonic Mania, Castlevania Anniversary Collection, Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fuelled and more I probably haven’t mentioned
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (29)
5.53%
Uncertainty around my education (60)
11.45%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (63)
12.02%
Lack of purpose or motivation (68)
12.98%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (29)
5.53%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (24)
4.58%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (55)
10.5%
Financial worries (32)
6.11%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.82%
Exposure to negative news/social media (33)
6.3%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.86%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (52)
9.92%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (44)
8.4%

Watched Threads