The Student Room Group

Messed up big time on snapchat!!!

Ok so I was a bit horny and took pics of myself and accidentally posted them on snapchat story. I deleted it literally 10 seconds later then posted another picture just so there wasn’t any picture of what I posted, am I in the clear? I only got 4 views in 40 seconds on my new post. But I still feel paranoid
When u checked the views did u see any ss?
And just to let u know if someone puts their phone on airplane mode, they can still see yo pic if they didn’t refresh it
Yeah you're not really helping much mate
Reply 3
Original post by Itsnaaaz
When u checked the views did u see any ss?
And just to let u know if someone puts their phone on airplane mode, they can still see yo pic if they didn’t refresh it

When I deleted it, it said 0 views with no screenshots but I have heard that you can still see them 24 hours after they’ve been deleted
Original post by Anonymous
When I deleted it, it said 0 views with no screenshots but I have heard that you can still see them 24 hours after they’ve been deleted

They can only still be seen if they are on airplane mode. But who’s gonna put their phone on airplane mode. Girl don’t worry okay it will be fine. The more u worry, the more upset you’ll be. We all make mistakes. Just forget about it and move on babe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending