The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
Mrs Thatcher

If you had made improper suggestions to her, Bear, I am sure she would have whacked you over the head with her handbag.

I have always wondered if she kept a house brick in that handbag, just for naughty MPs who got out of line...
Original post by Oxford Mum
Can't help but agree there

Because of you I can’t stop saying Dishy Rishi 😂

It’s so catchy!! And it rhymes.
It’s actually harrysbar who thought it up during one of our private messaging sessions
@harrysbar
If you had made improper suggestions to her, Bear, I am sure she would have whacked you over the head with her handbag.

I have always wondered if she kept a house brick in that handbag, just for naughty MPs who got out of line...

Jonathan Ross once asked David Cameron if he had improper thoughts about Mrs Thatcher when younger. Judging by the women who were made a Dame during his time as PM, this was not the case.
If I was a guy, I wouldn’t have had improper thoughts about her either.

On the other hand she might have reminded some of the posher mp’s of their nannies
Realised I commented here but never actually gave my opinion...

Nicola Sturgeon :yy:
If I was a guy, I wouldn’t have had improper thoughts about her either.

On the other hand she might have reminded some of the posher mp’s of their nannies

I watched her once on TV when I was really young, she struck me as a hair-raising impregnable lady (no pun intended!)

After that, my mom used to make my blood run cold by telling me 'don't let me call Mrs. Thatcher here to discipline you!', that was enough to get the nerve-wreck ball going and stop me from doing whatever mischievous act I was up to at the moment.
Ha ha. Actually I heard she was very nice to her visitors and offer them tea and coffee instead of getting aides to make it. She was also good at waving to voters
Raab is goals
Original post by Anonymous
Raab is goals

I feel like he's good in bed
Ha ha. Actually I heard she was very nice to her visitors and offer them tea and coffee instead of getting aides to make it. She was also good at waving to voters

Who tf makes a tsr account called oxford mum 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ
Original post by statsboi2002
I just looked her up and damn, I completely agree.

I had a bit of a thing for Liz Kendall back in the day. not sure whether she's still an mp

She is better looking in real life- I met her once.
Diane Abbott is peng.
Make sure you don't give her a hug though.
Original post by jonjo4321

Probably not yours :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
Probably not yours :dontknow:

Imperial medical student here my guy (which is more competitive than most oxbridge courses).
Imperial medical student here my guy (which is more competitive than most oxbridge courses).

What? Did your ego gets bruised so that you felt you had to defend yourself by sharing that?

Someone who is a mum and helps TSRians get into Oxford. Obviously you have not heard of the work I do on here.
Dominic Raab is hot.
Original post by Lyndsey.95
Dominic Raab is hot.

He's a useless minister though.
Original post by Lyndsey.95
Dominic Raab is hot.

He has a black belt in karate too :wink:

Would’ve been hotter if it were MMA though

Latest

Trending

Trending