Seymabee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Currently i am in year 13 starting uni in September. Recently i showed interest in PA and may want to study that in the future however, i couldn't find any university's that do a undergrad course for this degree. Do i have to study something else to do this degree as a postgraduate? If yes what undergrad course would be the best to do? Also do i have to chose my university that offers both the undergrad course i will be doing and the postgrad PA course aswell? Or can i just apply for another uni after i get my grades for the undergrad course? Urgent help please thank you
prabhzeeee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
their are two universities that do the undergraduate with an integrated masters that is 4 years long. the university of reading and university of central Lancashire do this course.
for university of central Lancashire the link is https://www.uclan.ac.uk/courses/mpas...te-studies.php
for university of reading link is http://www.reading.ac.uk/pharmacy/ph...rogrammes.aspx
Apphiamb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Seymabee)
Currently i am in year 13 starting uni in September. Recently i showed interest in PA and may want to study that in the future however, i couldn't find any university's that do a undergrad course for this degree. Do i have to study something else to do this degree as a postgraduate? If yes what undergrad course would be the best to do? Also do i have to chose my university that offers both the undergrad course i will be doing and the postgrad PA course aswell? Or can i just apply for another uni after i get my grades for the undergrad course? Urgent help please thank you
Hiya , as far as I'm aware the mpas physician associate undergrad programme in reading may be accepting applicants until the 30 th of June 2020. I applied after the ucas 15th January 2020 deadline and still recieved an offer.
cohort 21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Seymabee)
Hi yes you need to do an undergraduate programme in life sciences first check which uni you want to do your PA at as different unis allow different grades and different ug courses also check which ones have funded courses
Gianna dsouza
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Apphiamb)
Hiya , as far as I'm aware the mpas physician associate undergrad programme in reading may be accepting applicants until the 30 th of June 2020. I applied after the ucas 15th January 2020 deadline and still recieved an offer.
As i myself am struggling with my a level, I was wondering what where your predicteds at a levels ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (17)
56.67%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (3)
10%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (4)
13.33%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
3.33%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
6.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
10%

Watched Threads