iqrar0008
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
2020 GCSEs are cancelled so should I revise for the A-level course I want to do or should I continue to revise for GCSEs in case I have to redo them?
teilchen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by iqrar0008)
2020 GCSEs are cancelled so should I revise for the A-level course I want to do or should I continue to revise for GCSEs in case I have to redo them?
maybe do a bit of both, my brother is in the same position and he thinks he will have to resit maths (his mock didn't go well so his grade probably wont be what he wants) but he is also reading some stuff for alevel, maybe don't revise all gsce's but one or two that you really think you might have to resit to get the grades you need for college or to pass maths and English
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
If you think you will be unsatisified with your calculated grade, keep revising for GCSEs; if you are satisfied, revise the GCSE content for the A levels you want to do. You wont lose anything if you keep revising for your GCSE and I dont recommend you revise for the A level course this soon tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.32%
I don't have everything I need (221)
43.68%

Watched Threads