The Student Room Group

What were your BMAT and UCAT scores?

Hi, what were your BMAT and UCAT scores?
In BMAT I achieved 5 point something in sections 1 and 2 and section 3 I got 4A. UCAT I averaged 680
Reply 2
Original post by Lizzibethneri
In BMAT I achieved 5 point something in sections 1 and 2 and section 3 I got 4A. UCAT I averaged 680

Have you got any offers? If so, where from?
I applied to Cambridge, Edinburgh, UCL, and Birmingham. I received all 4 offers. So Cam firm insurance edi.
I applied to Cambridge, Edinburgh, UCL, and Birmingham. I received all 4 offers. So Cam firm insurance edi.

Woah! That's amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how were your A Levels and GCSEs looking like? I would've thought that everyone at Cambridge would have 6.5+ in BMAT sections 1 and 2 :redface:
Original post by Shazington
Woah! That's amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how were your A Levels and GCSEs looking like? I would've thought that everyone at Cambridge would have 6.5+ in BMAT sections 1 and 2 :redface:

Cambridge look at everything holistically. I take bio chem maths and English lit. I was predicted A*A*A*A the A was in English. At gcse I achieved 9999999887A*. Yeah I thought that too btw I applied to Queens college.
Reply 6
Cambridge look at everything holistically. I take bio chem maths and English lit. I was predicted A*A*A*A the A was in English. At gcse I achieved 9999999887A*. Yeah I thought that too btw I applied to Queens college.

Wow! That’s honestly so good! I hope you get into your firm!
Original post by ada_786
Wow! That’s honestly so good! I hope you get into your firm!

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest