The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Unite Students Accomodation 20/21

Has anyone booked to stay at unite students for next year? Me and my friends just watched the videos tours of their halls. Can't decide between spring Gardens, Causeway View or The Old fire station. Has anyone else booked to stay here for next year?
Hey I don’t know what one you should pick but I’m going to old fire station so if u pick that you can let me know
(edited 3 years ago)
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hello I’ve booked Old fire station as it is a great location for me! have you booked?
Yea I booked it too. What block are u In?
Reply 4
I booked causeway for my first year and I heard bad things about spring gardens.
I don’t know about the fire station but it is very well located for buses and shops.
I heard causeway is a nice place too. There’s a YouTuber called Holliedollie and she stayed there.
Hi @Username017,

We're glad to hear you are considering staying with Unite Students Aberdeen in one of our properties.

We have 8 properties in Aberdeen, each suited to different budgets and requirements.

We have rooms from £78 per week, including all bills.

We take no deposit and offer No Place No Pay.

Check out our property tours at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVADPw-9iy1OhhxeOJYZOSA

If you have any questions regarding any of our properties or student life in Aberdeen, I would be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,

Louise
Your Unite Team
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Hey, I’ve booked to stay in the Old Fire Station for September.
@nmbc30 Hello!

Look forward to welcoming you to Old Fire Station in September :smile:

If you have any questions about your property please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!

Janine
Your Unite Aberdeen Team
Reply 9
Wanted to book King Street but my course doesn't even start until end of September now. would rather not pay for weeks I don't need.
Hi @Zuzka47

During these uncertain times Unite Students are always looking to do right by our customers, and as such are currently offering Flexible Tenancies. :smile:
What does this mean?
If your University delays the start of the Academic Year and therefore you wish to delay your check in date, under this promotion you can do so meaning you’re not charged for unused weeks at the start of your contract*.
- Providing you book a contract longer than 34 weeks all you need to do is contact [email protected] on or before 23rd August 2020
- Once you have then returned the web form you will receive by 31st August. We will then cross check your requested check in date change against your Tenancy Agreement and your Universities’ Academic Year dates before applying the promotion.

I have sent you a DM with more information about the terms and conditions of the flexible tenancies promotion. If you have any question please do not hesitate to send as a DM back :cyber:

Janine
Your Unite Aberdeen Team

*terms and conditions apply; see website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending