The Student Room Group

Anyone else get no where with women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
Please tell me you’re not going to become another awkwardshortguy. One of him is enough for this website.

How is OP like me other than the fact he doesn't get anywhere with women, which plenty of guys don't?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
How is OP like me other than the fact he doesn't get anywhere with women, which plenty of guys don't?

The constant complaining about getting no pussy. Don’t get me wrong, I actually find you very funny and think you’re one of TSR’s treasures, but the comedy (I know it isn’t comedy for you, but it is for me) would wear thin if it was someone else’s persona too...
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
The constant complaining about getting no pussy.
Go through my posting history. See how many times I actually do it.
When the kind of emotional manipulation all people do occurs in physically abusive relationships, there is no implication that when you simply say 'emotional manipulation' that you are not talking about such emotional manipulation.I never said it did. Why use such a dishonest tactic as to suggest I did this when you know I haven't? What is that meant to prove, and to whom?I didn't want a list of general emotional manipulation techniques, I wanted you to tell me the kinds used by men who beat their girlfriends that are different to what most people use every day besides the obvious beating and threat of beating. I wanted to know what emotional manipulation techniques you were thinking of when you wrote your original reply to me if, as you claim, you weren't thinking of the things everyone actually does but you perhaps hadn't realised they did.What part of me saying 'people telling other people what they want to hear to make them do what they want them to do is one of the kinds of emotional manipulation' does not make you realise I acknowledge there are other ways to emotionally manipulate someone? Jesus Christ...

Do you know how context works at all? Yeah, abusers will use the emotional manipulation also used in everyday life. But in the context of beating your partner I'm obviously not talking about the everyday life stuff am I? If you can't see that, go back to comprehension class. I know it was boring, but you should've listened, context is important.

So do you think that abusers use emotional manipulation not used in everyday life or not?
Go through my posting history. See how many times I actually do it.

Quite often, actually

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending