The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

help on deciding what accommodation to go for for MMU Manchester metroplotian

As I haven't visited the uni its hard for me to decide on accommodation. my preference would be a social halls, I don't mind noise and party etc. I'm hoping to get updated advice on which halls would be best. from other comments a lot of people say Cambridge halls, but these are from about 6 years ago and things might have changed since then :smile:
I talked to someone who was in Cambridge halls last year and they said it was the party halls so I think it still is. 👍
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by op2001080501
As I haven't visited the uni its hard for me to decide on accommodation. my preference would be a social halls, I don't mind noise and party etc. I'm hoping to get updated advice on which halls would be best. from other comments a lot of people say Cambridge halls, but these are from about 6 years ago and things might have changed since then :smile:

i've applied for cambridge halls but i feel like i know literally nothing about them
me and my friend both applied to cavendish a couple of days ago as it seemed most appealing to us and was close to the business school, however there was only 4/5 rooms left there after we applied for ours, after that all that was left was cambridge halls and there were quite a few rooms left , in my opinion i would say cavendish only because i feel as if the bedrooms are a little bit nicer and it’s only a couple of extra quid per week. Also i think every halls are a social hall from what i have heard which is good because i really wanted a party hall hahah except for the alcohol free ones 😂 hope this helps xx
Original post by Anonymous
me and my friend both applied to cavendish a couple of days ago as it seemed most appealing to us and was close to the business school, however there was only 4/5 rooms left there after we applied for ours, after that all that was left was cambridge halls and there were quite a few rooms left , in my opinion i would say cavendish only because i feel as if the bedrooms are a little bit nicer and it’s only a couple of extra quid per week. Also i think every halls are a social hall from what i have heard which is good because i really wanted a party hall hahah except for the alcohol free ones 😂 hope this helps xx

Are any of the associated accommodations still free do you know? (I.e. the Unite Student ones)
i’m not too sure sorry but i’m sure there will be because they guaranteed that all first year students with have accommodation, i would check on the application for the rooms x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending