Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Early Childhood Studies

My name is Dearbhail Maguire
I am from Northern Ireland
Grades-BBD*
I am hoping to study single honours Early Childhood Studies
I made a late application and I was wanting to know if my application will still be considered or will have to apply through clearing for another course.
Original post by Dervy
Grades-BBD*
I made a late application and I was wanting to know if my application will still be considered or will have to apply through clearing for another course.

Hey!

Although you have most likely missed the 'equal considerations' deadline, our admissions team do their best to respond to applications made after this point as we understand that some people change their minds!

Try and hang tight for a little bit longer, our team are quite busy at the moment due to recent events, if you have made an application then you should get a response regardless of the outcome.

Good luck and let us know if you have any more questions!

Mia:biggrin:
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hey!

Although you have most likely missed the 'equal considerations' deadline, our admissions team do their best to respond to applications made after this point as we understand that some people change their minds!

Try and hang tight for a little bit longer, our team are quite busy at the moment due to recent events, if you have made an application then you should get a response regardless of the outcome.

Good luck and let us know if you have any more questions!

Mia:biggrin:

Thank you so much for the reassurance and support.
Original post by Dervy
Thank you so much for the reassurance and support.

Hi there!

You're welcome and good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Dervy
Grades-BBD*

Hey I am also from northern Ireland and going to be studying early childhood studies in September
Original post by teri1
Hey I am also from northern Ireland and going to be studying early childhood studies in September

Hey, I am hoping to hear back soon. It is Lovely to hear that there are people from Northern Ireland studying early childhood studies.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I am hoping to hear back soon. It is Lovely to hear that there are people from Northern Ireland studying early childhood studies.

hey yes there are loads from Northern Ireland that go over to study in Liverpool. If you hear back soon sure let es know on here n we can talk ?
Original post by teri1
hey yes there are loads from Northern Ireland that go over to study in Liverpool. If you hear back soon sure let es know on here n we can talk ?

Hey, Will do. Hope to talk to you soon.
Original post by teri1

Hi :hello:

We are delighted to hear that you will be joining us this year.

If you have any questions at all please message us.

Amy :biggrin:
Hi Everyone, I received an unconditional offer to study Early Childhood Studies in September. I am so happy!!
Reply 10
yayyy well done congratulations x When you hear about accommodation let es know
Thank you so much!!x

Original post by teri1
Original post by teri1

Going to get my accommodation sorted on Monday and I will let you know.
Reply 13
yeah that's good np x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending