DeItaReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Which a levels are easy to study? I think these a levels are easy to study: a level media studies, a level film studies, a level photography, a level art, a level sociology, a level politics, a level law, a level english language, a level business studies and a level textiles. Please correct if I'm wrong.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No A level is easy but in my opinion, maths level or core maths if you did well in GCSE maths. OMG A level photography and A Level art is not easy mate - it's take a lot of work and mental health to cope with this. A level sociology, politics, law is heavy content and idk how you see these as easy. A level English language is hard in terms of actually doing the exam. I dont know about media studies or film studies or business studies or textiles that much
nzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
All A-Levels have a similar difficulty with regards to their individual fields. Subjects like business might not be as technically demanding as, say chemistry, but no matter what subject you take you have to put in time and effort.
It also depends on the person. I personally don't find physics particularly challenging for the most part, but sociology and english would eat me alive. I can also confidently say that the sheer amount of time and consideration needed for a subject like Art (including photography and textiles, which all follow the same course outline) vastly beats out the time most people would need to spend studying a science A-Level.
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by DeItaReality)
Which a levels are easy to study? I think these a levels are easy to study: a level media studies, a level film studies, a level photography, a level art, a level sociology, a level politics, a level law, a level english language, a level business studies and a level textiles. Please correct if I'm wrong.
A levels are all hard! Hence choose a subject you enjoy!
Littlegeekgirl_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Well your opinion is wrong, all a levels are equally as hard it just depends on personal strengths
HallieMarie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It definitely depends on the person and the tutor tbh. My friend who achieved A's and A*s at GCSE really struggled with A-level law. She got a C at AS level- which for her she had never had a C before (in actual exams). In contrast, she got A's for Biology and Maths and I can't remember her other subject.
I would say an 'easier' A-level is health and social. A lot of people (tbh girls) who failed A level's and didn't go to uni ended up doing that the year after and most went onto nursing degrees with a double award in it. I can't exactly remember the content of the subject (two of my friends did it for sixth form), but compared to my work it seemed a lot easier. Also, a girl who was studying A-level Law, English and History dropped all three so she could do double award health and social and become a nurse.
Also, A-level English is in no way easy! And this is coming from someone who is currently doing a Masters in English Literature! Personally, A-level English was way harder than both my degree and masters! You couldn't pay me to re-do it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (143)
14.39%
I'm not sure (42)
4.23%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (297)
29.88%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.62%
I'm not a current university student (486)
48.89%

Watched Threads