Let’s chat BORED

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Lockdown is making me crazy how are you guys surviving?Have you picked up any hobbies?
How old are you ? How are you guys feeling ?
How long do you think lockdown will last?
What’s your fave fast food restaurant? (Also Ive never had a McDonald’s )
I love reading books do any of you have recommendations ? I’m currently reading looking for Alaska
V℮rsions
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Ayo whats up!!
I'm just chilling man, nothing much happening rn. I think the lockdown will be until July maybe August...?
McDonald's isn't even that good anymore I don't recommend you get into it... if you asked 2 years ago though that was PRIME McDonalds!
I'm reading "Ethics: A Contemporary Introduction" right now because I'm planning to do Philosophy and would like to learn a few modules in advance.
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I'm chilling, procrastinating my Physics revision, and not going to bed before twelve like I have said to myself every single day since the lockdown.
I'm alone in my uni room, calling my sister all day to cope with the loneliness.
I'm picking up watercolour, not too good with it and supplies are insanely expensive, but I guess compared to games they are not that much more.
I think the lockdown gonna last till June earliest, maybe July?
Never enjoy fast food though, mostly forced to. I have been to McDonald's twice, KFC once, and order Dominos once and that's it. Most times it's because my mates ordered and I joined.
I'm reading Dialectic of Enlightenment as a non-fiction one, and Rebecca as the fiction. Aiming to start reading some James Patterson series soon. Also, I read some short stories by exurb1a as bedtime stories, he's a YouTuber making 'existential crisis' philosophical videos.
Well, mostly procrastinating.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
33, fine
another 4 weeks
don't really do fast food places
Just finished The IRA in Britain 1919-23
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed