Help, resources and tips for Year 10

Watch
mrpopsicle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Year 10s! I'm a Year 11 student, and with time to spare I just wanted to let you guys know if anybody needs help with any of the following subjects, I'm more than happy to offer any help I can - whether it be revision notes, resources, creating a revision plan, going through a tricky topic or just general advice and tips!

English Literature - specifically Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol and Power & Conflict Poetry

English Language

Computer Science - theory or programming

Business

Biology

Chemistry

Physics

Mathematics (I can't help much with this one as I'm only at grade 5, but can give you ideas on how to revise)

I know I'm not an expert or a teacher but I'll try to help in anyway I can Just let me know!
ayra101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi pls could you tell me how to revise for macbeth and for a christmas carol as im struggling
could i have your revision notes
pls help
Last edited by ayra101; 7 months ago
alfie0761254
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
could i have the revision notes for chemistry please, thanks
helloiambored
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by mrpopsicle)
Year 10s! I'm a Year 11 student, and with time to spare I just wanted to let you guys know if anybody needs help with any of the following subjects, I'm more than happy to offer any help I can - whether it be revision notes, resources, creating a revision plan, going through a tricky topic or just general advice and tips!

English Literature - specifically Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, A Christmas Carol and Power & Conflict Poetry

English Language

Business

Biology

Chemistry

Physics

Mathematics (I can't help much with this one as I'm only at grade 5, but can give you ideas on how to revise)

I know I'm not an expert or a teacher but I'll try to help in anyway I can Just let me know!
Omg your amazing!! I’m so stressed out because I just don’t know how to revise for any of my subjects especially English, maths and Spanish. Could you please give me some tips and possibly provide some revision notes. Thank you so much you’ve relieved my stress by saying you can help xxx
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mrpopsicle)

English Language

Business

Biology

Chemistry

Physics

Can you help me improve in maths? I’m only a weak grade 2/1 due to severe undiagnosed dyscalculia. Thanks in advance.
theoneandonlyyo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Can you help me improve in maths? I’m only a weak grade 2/1 due to severe undiagnosed dyscalculia. Thanks in advance.
Hiya,
Use maths genie to go through each topic as it has interactive videos and exam question. Past papers are the key to maths! Use the CGP Grade 8/9 targeted workbook for those top grades!
Hope I helped)
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by theoneandonlyyo)
Hiya,
Use maths genie to go through each topic as it has interactive videos and exam question. Past papers are the key to maths! Use the CGP Grade 8/9 targeted workbook for those top grades!
Hope I helped)
I would get that workbook however I actually do have dyscalculia.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.65%
No - I have already returned home (20)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
20.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.86%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.95%

Watched Threads