The Student Room Group

Water in Cereal

Has anyone for the reason of saving money used water instead of milk if so does it taste nice, dont want to waste my krave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JohnMiller711
Has anyone for the reason of saving money used water instead of milk if so does it taste nice, dont want to waste my krave

what the ****
tastes terrible

Don't yell at me but when I was younger, sometimes I would eat my rice crispies with water... even if we had milk
It works with Porridge, but cereals is a no Bueno.

I'd imaging it would taste revolting.

Milk doesn't cost that much, there's other things you can cut to save money.
Original post by King Leonidas
It works with Porridge, but cereals is a no Bueno.

I'd imaging it would taste revolting.

Milk doesn't cost that much, there's other things you can cut to save money.

well, every little penny helps, so u gotta save money if you want that Gucci toilet roll sacrifices may seem bad but damn right that toilet roll be soft af
Nah water in cereals sounds cr*ppy. Just like putting in your milk before cereals in your bowl is.
Original post by itsalmost3am
Don't yell at me but when I was younger, sometimes I would eat my rice crispies with water... even if we had milk

especially if you wake up in the middle of the night to eat cereal cause a lot of people do that, your family will see the milk went down, unless Santa Claus drank it there will be suspicious vibes so water is a stealthy choice

Just from a nutritional point of view, stick to milk. It's cheap and nutritious, in a way that water isn't. It's also so much nicer than water - which sounds pretty grim on cereal.
well, every little penny helps, so u gotta save money if you want that Gucci toilet roll sacrifices may seem bad but damn right that toilet roll be soft af

Lol

To be fair Krave isn't the cheapest cereal about (like so many others, when did cereals become so damn pricey).

There's definitely cheaper alternatives, which would then allow OP to spend the savings on milk....
especially if you wake up in the middle of the night to eat cereal cause a lot of people do that, your family will see the milk went down, unless Santa Claus drank it there will be suspicious vibes so water is a stealthy choice

Still no, just use the milk like a normal person.
meh i add tea to my cereal
Original post by King Leonidas
Lol

To be fair Krave isn't the cheapest cereal about (like so many others, when did cereals become so damn pricey).

There's definitely cheaper alternatives, which would then allow OP to spend the savings on milk....

well my mum buys krave and i eat it all but i mean im moving out soon but corona so i need advice in preparation on this move
Jus eat the cereal dry, no milk or water.
I'm not a tramp so I use milk if I am ever to have cereal.
Ugh no. Definitely not okay.
Original post by Golubsti
I'm not a tramp so I use milk if I am ever to have cereal.

i MP's who have eaten cereal dry
i MP's who have eaten cereal dry

Dry cereal is much better than cereal with water I'd do that. That cereal which is like a small chocolate pillow, I don't know the name is so tasty without any milk or water I can eat that for ages on its own.

Quick Reply

Latest