The Student Room Group

My friend hasn't replied to me for a week?

I sent her a message telling her to stay safe and she claimed she was busy doing things at home to keep her mind off the pandemic... ever since then she has not replied.

I'm hoping she is just busy at home? I'm trying not to overthink it
you could send another message , just to check up on her
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I sent her a message telling her to stay safe and she claimed she was busy doing things at home to keep her mind off the pandemic... ever since then she has not replied.

I'm hoping she is just busy at home? I'm trying not to overthink it

She is probably busy as she says. Don't worry about it.
Reply 3
Thanks guys x

Whenever I get a message I alwaga hope it's her but it isn't lol!
I did send her a follow up one today but no response. I'm sure she is okay, but I don't know. Maybe she's just enjoying the Easter break and she has a family of her own so maybe keeping them occupied lol!
I try not to worry too much!
I'm just naturally a person who worries and especially with this pandemic- it's hard to control my worries lol.

I sent her a message today again asking her how she is and telling her how I spent my day and that I'm avoiding the news.
mayb call her x
some people are dealing with their own s*** so they tend to be introspective at times and heal privately
Sounds pretty normal to me, people do it all the time. I've got 'friends' who haven't responded to me in years, despite repeated attempts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending