The Student Room Group

Which university is the best .

Hi my son has got offer ketter from warwick ,ubc okanagan and Manchester for bba which is best .
What do you mean by best? Honestly don’t choose the most prestigious university, choose the one he would be happiest at and liked the vibe of the most. Also choose the one with the course that he would find most enjoyable. Employers won’t really care about what uni, just the degree.
Original post by Shwetasakhjja
Hi my son has got offer ketter from warwick ,ubc okanagan and Manchester for bba which is best .

Hey @Shwetasakhjja

The 'best' is very subjective. You can check out league tables and go by that, but they don't show what is the 'best' for each individual person. I always recommend checking out the universities, courses, location, accommodation etc as they can help to see if its a good place for you or not :smile:

Although open days aren't running at the minute, a lot of universities are hosting online open days which could really help, so I would definitely recommend looking into those. You can also compare the actual courses and modules on their websites to see which seems more interesting. You can check out whether they are a campus university or not, and see which you would prefer. See their transport links and how easy it is to get to places, and get home maybe?

I hope that helps a little :smile:

Courtney -- Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending