Online access/a levels with learner loan?

Watch
Demliz96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hello,

I’m looking at doing either an online access course in business or a-levels in law, business and English (Preferably a levels). I’m home with a newborn so looking for online.

All the ones I see that have the advanced learner loan have bad reviews ie the open study. The good ones are expensive but also don’t include exam fees which adds another couple of hundred pounds on top.

Does anyone know any good places that offer with advanced learner loan or ones that are genuinely good (worth the investment) and have exam fees included?

Not looking for online uni courses as I do intend on going to university after.

Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Demliz96)
Hello,

I’m looking at doing either an online access course in business or a-levels in law, business and English (Preferably a levels). I’m home with a newborn so looking for online.

All the ones I see that have the advanced learner loan have bad reviews ie the open study. The good ones are expensive but also don’t include exam fees which adds another couple of hundred pounds on top.

Does anyone know any good places that offer with advanced learner loan or ones that are genuinely good (worth the investment) and have exam fees included?

Not looking for online uni courses as I do intend on going to university after.

Thanks
None that I have heard of. ALL are only available to suppliers on a list and its mostly brick colleges.
A levels offer you more flexibility. A small number of colleges run them and also have creches. If you cant find that or ALL, then if you can save for the exam you could always try teaching yourself although not idea or do one at a time. Alternatrively just spend enough time being a mum and getting that part of your life under control and take the courses when ready.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads