Will there be a clearing options for external candidates

Watch
amber2106
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Due to the situation at hand, I am set to do my exams In September I have heard that students may still be to go to uni but at a later date if they achieve the grades required which is reassuring. However will external candidates or even those who are unhappy with their predicted grades be given thr chance to go through clearing?
Any help appreciated
INZZ3__
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
maybe but **** unis would have it open like 50 and below rankings, anything above is a sticky one
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by amber2106)
Due to the situation at hand, I am set to do my exams In September I have heard that students may still be to go to uni but at a later date if they achieve the grades required which is reassuring. However will external candidates or even those who are unhappy with their predicted grades be given thr chance to go through clearing?
Any help appreciated
I cannot see how anybody sitting in September will be able to go to university this year. The minister in her comments suggested they hope to have results by December. The first semester will be nearly over by then so I really dont see it as an option.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...766&highlight=
Last edited by swanseajack1; 9 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (266)
56.48%
I don't have everything I need (205)
43.52%

Watched Threads