Looking for writers to create a "newspaper" project with

Watch
username4041034
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! During quarantine, and hopefully also once it's over, I thought it would be fun to initiate a writing project anyone can participate in. The objective is publishing a paper (title and format, etc we can choose together I really don't have anything set I would like it to be a team project) every two weeks/month depending on how many articles we can write, where people from different countries write about the same topic from the point of view of their own country. For example, one of the topics might be I dunno climate change, and everyone writes and article from the perspective of their country. It doesnt matter if you're a good writer, don't worry at all just dm me or ask here if you're interested. Basically the aim is to widen our world-views, and maybe publish the journal online somewhere where other people can also reach it.
I think it would be really interesting and also v fun, please message me if you have any questions.
We would need:
- Writers lol
- artists (would be amazing, you could do illustrations!!)
- general graphics people (to come up with the paper format)
It would be so amazing if we got a lot of people involved! No experience necessary.
stereotypeasian
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sounds good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (205)
43.71%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (54)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.68%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (99)
21.11%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.76%

Watched Threads