Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi,

I hope you all doing well and need a huge favor from you all. I'm currently a second-year student at Kingston University studying engineering and we haven't had all of our lectures due to this incident. The online lectures are not helping at all and the university is not trying to understand. I have tried to contact all of my lecturers but they're not helping. My mum is diabetes and she's feeling quite bad and it's hard to do my assignment and concentrate considering my mum condition and really don't want to fail. Could everyone please sign the petition I've mentioned bellow so the university goes ahead with the No-detriment policy It'll mean a lot, please ....

https://www.change.org/p/kingston-un...ombo_share_abi

please let me know once you've signed it and wish you all the best !!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I hope you all doing well and need a huge favor from you all. I'm currently a second-year student at Kingston University studying engineering and we haven't had all of our lectures due to this incident. The online lectures are not helping at all and the university is not trying to understand. I have tried to contact all of my lecturers but they're not helping. My mum is diabetes and she's feeling quite bad and it's hard to do my assignment and concentrate considering my mum condition and really don't want to fail. Could everyone please sign the petition I've mentioned bellow so the university goes ahead with the No-detriment policy It'll mean a lot, please ....

https://www.change.org/p/kingston-un...ombo_share_abi

please let me know once you've signed it and wish you all the best !!
Just put an extenuating corcumsdtances claim in.
Talk to GP and get a note for anxiety/ stress/ dep[ression and say how its affecting your studies.
Thats is the better way to do it.
YuanG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Sorry to hear about your mum is unwell. Dont mail your lecturer, try department manager, he can influence the test and deadlines, also able to help you with the claim. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (165)
14.55%
I'm not sure (52)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.54%
I have already dropped out (34)
3%
I'm not a current university student (548)
48.32%

Watched Threads