The Official 2008 Edexcel ResultsPlus Thread

Watch this thread
Vesta
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
As there are so many threads on Edexcel's ResultsPlus clogging up the forum, I'm merging all the threads into this to make one giant ResultsPlus bonanza

So if you have any questions about the service, feel like imparting some knowledge, or simply wish to discuss it, post here.

Good luck for the 14th, everyone. Hope you all get the grades you want
chickoo
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
any of u guys have been emailed the password by the edexcel to see your results online,as i haven't received it yet............................
RM4ever
Report 13 years ago
no we will not be getting them online at all.....because our school is crazy!!
hpdn
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chickoo)
any of u guys have been emailed the password by the edexcel to see your results online,as i haven't received it yet............................
haven't got mine either...i'm gettin a bit worried now cuz they said to expect it around early july...
Peter121PRO
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chickoo)
I haven't recieved it either too.
Jackathon
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
ooo. Good luck for when you get them, hopefully they wont keep you waiting as much as our paper results!
tomenthedon
Badges: 5
Report 13 years ago
last year it was around 18/7 and today's 16/7 so hopefully the next few days
Chrisateen
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
How do you get the password so that you can log into it on results day?
tomenthedon
Badges: 5
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chrisateen)
How do you get the password so that you can log into it on results day?
they will email it to you (if you signed up obviously)
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I'm still waiting for mine [for my Maths IGCSE]. [I did sign up by the way]
Chrisateen
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tomenthedon)
they will email it to you (if you signed up obviously)
How do you sign up :confused:
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chrisateen)
How do you sign up :confused:
Your school gives you a card with your own unique pin number which you use to sign up.
Chrisateen
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
Your school gives you a card with your own unique pin number which you use to sign up.
they didn't give me any. Its because I did the AEA exam in RS and was hoping to get it earlier however it doesn't matter much as it does not affect my uni place
Vesta
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Can someone help?

My school gave us a paper with our PIN on it. Until I read this thread, I thought that was all we needed to access our results on the 14th. Now I realise you have to register - so I just did. Now what will happen? What will Edexcel do?

Thanks.
chickoo
Report 13 years ago
they will email u with sum password to access your results online.....u will know ur grades before ur skool receives it
rye225
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
has anyone received the password yet, it said it would send the password in early July, but I have not received it yet!!! WTF!!!
Guinny
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
*waits patiently*

'Early July' is just newspeak for 'Maybe early August if you're lucky'...
Tyler Durden
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
I just received an email with the password for logging in to Results Plus.

Edit: This is what they sent me:

Username : ******************
Password : ************

www.edexcel.org.uk/studentlogin

Thanks for registering for Results Plus Direct, Edexcel's online results service. Using the details above, you'll be able to login and view your Edexcel examination results from the following dates;

GCE A level/AS level : 5am (GMT+1) Thursday 14th August
GCSE: 5am (GMT+1) Thursday 21rd August

You can change your password or generate a new one by clicking the buttons on the login screen. There will be lots of other useful links on the results page itself when it goes live.

The ResultsPlus Direct team at Edexcel.

PS - Please don't reply to this email. For more information on this service and for helpful tips on exams generally, visit www.examzone.co.uk.
Peter121PRO
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tyler Durden)
I just received an email with the password for logging in to Results Plus.

Edit: This is what they sent me:

Username : ******************
Password : ************

www.edexcel.org.uk/studentlogin

Thanks for registering for Results Plus Direct, Edexcel's online results service. Using the details above, you'll be able to login and view your Edexcel examination results from the following dates;

GCE A level/AS level : 5am (GMT+1) Thursday 14th August
GCSE: 5am (GMT+1) Thursday 21rd August

You can change your password or generate a new one by clicking the buttons on the login screen. There will be lots of other useful links on the results page itself when it goes live.

The ResultsPlus Direct team at Edexcel.

PS - Please don't reply to this email. For more information on this service and for helpful tips on exams generally, visit www.examzone.co.uk.
lucky you am still waiting for mine.
xinolisss
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
everybody should receive one... sooner or later... but all before the date when the results are released
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.17%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.2%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.54%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.09%

Watched Threads