The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't plan on using results plus this year. I could see myself logging on and probably being happy with a reasonable grade in one of my subjects, then an hour later log onto track and see I still didn't make my firm as I messed up in a non edexcel exam...that would be ****ed up.
Reply 41
what do u need to do to get your results online??? Could you do it without referring to your school (like individually?)....if so, could someone please give a link with a summary of what to do? Thanks
My school's given us the cards and all, and i've registered and i have the password and everything.....but Edexcel sent an email saying my results will be available on the 21st of August, which should be wrong as I did AS, and am expecting them on the 14th????????
Reply 43
guys is there any way we can change our email to receive the results plus log in details....as my email is being hacked by an idiot

but if my friend has his login details so can i also see my results using tht.......we both have GCE
Reply 44
yayyyy!!! I just now recieved my password!!! I did excatly what was told to do in this thread...

Just click on this link and type in your email address and you will immediately recieve an email with your password. But one problem is the timing for u is not mentioned unlike some got the email with the timings... :frown:

http://www.edexcelonline.co.uk/EIE/main/LoginEmail.aspx
Reply 45
hey there r 2 sites for accessing results...???

resultsplus and resultsplus direct......ermm....what is the difference between them and can we access r results from both?
fn137
what is the difference between them and can we access r results from both?

don't know a great deal about them....but i used result plus direct and to use it our school gave us some kinda cards with pin numbers on them, then we register and get an email telling us when we can check our results day (which is.....results day, of course).

Don't know about the other one, maybe you don't need a pin. our school already semi- registered us for the 'direct' one, we just needed to fill in a few things :smile: hope that helped
Reply 47
my question is tht can i use my friends login details to see my results.....
Reply 48
chickoos

I dont think so but im not sure though.......but then how is that possible.......to view ur results u need to login with ur details right...
Reply 49
help me guys ..i m in real trouble with the results thing
Reply 50

Me too....can some1 help me get the results online?? what to do??
chickoos

no you can't use your friends login to view your result because it will only show your friends result. how is your email being hacked, do you no longer have access to it? i suggest if you can't get into your email for your login details then maybe you should just wait till results come in the post...or does someone you don't want to know have access to your results?
Reply 52
See those who r given a small card with their unique Pin No. on it from their school ,sent to them from the board, are the only ones who can access their results online on Thursday 14th of August.
Reply 53
See those who r given a small card with their unique Pin No. on it from their school ,sent to them from the board, are the only ones who can access their results online on Thursday 14th of August.

orrite......then i cannot receive if i just go now and register!!! So, ill just have to wait to get it from the stupid school then!
Reply 54
chickoos

I think you can do one thing......u can make a new email ad and change ur email address given for login to results online, to the new one following the instructions given to u in the email sent with the password.
Reply 55
RM4ever
orrite......then i cannot receive if i just go now and register!!! So, ill just have to wait to get it from the stupid school then!

lolx u cant go anywhere and register, without a unique Pin No for u!
Reply 56
lolx u cant go anywhere and register, without a unique Pin No for u!

i mean can't i enter my centre no., candidate number and email address....then they send the PIN to this email address??
Reply 57
RM4ever
i mean can't i enter my centre no., candidate number and email address....then they send the PIN to this email address??

no the online access is only allowed to those students who's school has registered for this facility with the board.
Reply 58
oh k...no our school didnt register for this with edexcel! Thanks guys.
Reply 59
i tried doing, it said '
You have already registered and should have received a confirmation email'......now wat to do guys.........