Live Stream Study Party (Revision Motivation!)

Watch
memestogenes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
If anyone needs any motivation to study I'll be doing a live stream study with me from 12-5 on my channel memestogenes
(For context I am currently second year at Cambridge and will be studying for my upcoming exams which are happening online!)

I know how tough it can be to motivate yourselves to study, especially at home, where there isn't always quiet and a safe space to study. I always found it easier to study over skype etc, but I know that not everyone can do that so thought I would try this out for anyone who is struggling etc.

I'll post the link here when I start and you guys can join me as and when you need/want

No worries if not, but maybe I will see some of you there!

Join us for the livestream here
https://youtu.be/3811bpHKvow
Last edited by memestogenes; 7 months ago

feadthemonkey
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
i'll be there ! Have you got any tips for novice like me trying to start the whole youtube thing ? I am planning on posting my first video today !
memestogenes
Rep:
?
Here is the link for anyone looking to join!

https://youtu.be/0vNj8hxvG6Q
Last edited by memestogenes; 7 months ago
memestogenes
Rep:
?
(Original post by feadthemonkey)
i'll be there ! Have you got any tips for novice like me trying to start the whole youtube thing ? I am planning on posting my first video today !
Sure - ill send my advice after the streaming party. I would definitely recommend getting started now, its a great time to do these kinds of things!
memestogenes
Rep:
?
(Original post by feadthemonkey)
So i dont know if you posted yet but in general here is my advice (im not too big but there are certain things I wish I had known before I did them)

1) Make sure sounds quality is good - bad video is okay, but bad sound can killl views and watch time!
2) be regular (once a week upload minimum)
3) Titles and thumbnails are everything!!! dont be afraid of clickbaity titles and thumbnails, they get people interested!
4) Don't be afraid to ask for help, theres loads of facebook groups with other small youtubers are they are all really good at advice!
5) play around with what kind of videos you want to do. you dont have to find a niche straight away!
memestogenes
Rep:
?
For anyone who wants to join today you can do with this link!

https://youtu.be/3811bpHKvow
memestogenes
Rep:
?
For anyone who wants to join you can do here!

memestogenes
Rep:
?
If anyone needs some motivation today I will be studying live until 5

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (678)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (857)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.18%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.52%

Watched Threads