sophie.getliff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
can someone help and give me advice please - to what extent did Tudor rebellions pose a threat to the dynasty 1485-1603
Last edited by sophie.getliff; 9 months ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by sophie.getliff)
can someone help and give me advice please
You might wnat to outline what your problem is.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Have you got a title for your coursework or are you yet to decide on one? and what exam board are you taking?
sophie.getliff
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Have you got a title for your coursework or are you yet to decide on one? and what exam board are you taking?
to what extent did Tudor rebellions pose a threat to the dynasty 1485-1603 Is the essay title
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by sophie.getliff)
to what extent did Tudor rebellions pose a threat to the dynasty 1485-1603 Is the essay title
So this is really about evaluating a historical debate. Your first step should be to look for historians with contrasting views on the matter.
What exam board, btw? I think the process may be quite different depending on your exam board, since for mine it usually focused on a smaller time scale or a single event.
sophie.getliff
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
So this is really about evaluating a historical debate. Your first step should be to look for historians with contrasting views on the matter.
What exam board, btw? I think the process may be quite different depending on your exam board, since for mine it usually focused on a smaller time scale or a single event.
AQA I believe it’s for my coursework
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (243)
57.18%
I don't have everything I need (182)
42.82%

Watched Threads