liamarie967
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
For my English comparison coursework, I planned on doing the theme of juvenile delinquency, anything similiar to Clockwork Orange. I initially planned upon doing the 'Spring Awakening' play but it's not in the required time period. Any help would be appreciated I also wouldn't mind changing the book choice, just anything with the theme.
Teig_xx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
would be a big stretch, but An Inspector Calls sort of looks at the way the Children of the family (they’re adults now though) have no idea of the consequences of their actions x
liamarie967
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Teig_xx)
would be a big stretch, but An Inspector Calls sort of looks at the way the Children of the family (they’re adults now though) have no idea of the consequences of their actions x
I researched An Inspector Calls and I think it's really interesting! Thank you for your help x
Teig_xx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by liamarie967)
I researched An Inspector Calls and I think it's really interesting! Thank you for your help x
You’re welcome. I did An Inspector Calls at GCSE so if you need any help at all just reply back on here and i’ll gladly help x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (147)
62.29%
I don't have everything I need (89)
37.71%

Watched Threads