The Student Room Group

how to get over heartbreak?

i got my heart broken a few weeks ago, and im just hooked on this person when i know i shouldn’t be.
any tips?
Thank you! <3
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Try to find other things to do to occupy your time and may interact with your friends and family more :smile:
Time heals things
agree w the above, the best thing is time :smile:

but meanwhile, occupy yourself - find a nice hobby, watch some funny movies
get a good playlist going of songs u can belt out
focus on work n stuff :smile:

it won't happen straight away, but one day it will and you'll be able to fall for someone new, and forget about ur ex hopefully
Let Go!
Original post by ailakhan
i got my heart broken a few weeks ago, and im just hooked on this person when i know i shouldn’t be.
any tips?
Thank you! <3

I was in the same position as you half way through last year. the guy blocked me out of no where. It's okay to be sad for a while bc you will need to get it out of you eventually. What I did was reaching out to friends for nice conversations and going out with them (however don't go out now! social distancing :tongue:) I also picked up a new skill that would keep me occupied for a while (for me it was korean) then, once you're ready, try find someone else. Also block and delete this heartbreaker. They don't deserve your attention. Block them on everything and if you're okay with doing so, delete any pictures and conversations you have with them. Distractions are key :smile: You'll get over this person do not fear.
Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending