Is greys anatomy worth watching ?

Watch
Student_xx03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just need a quick review on greys anatomy. I’ve watched nearly every tv show on Netflix. My dad recently bought the subscription for amazon video and on there is greys anatomy and that’s one tv show I’ve never watched, I’ve wanted to watch it in a very long time but it’s not on Netflix so I couldn’t. The only thing putting me off is that it is 15 seasons long... do you think it’s worth watching
Thank you so much x
Teig_xx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
OMG watch it. It’s amazing. Theres so many unexpected plot twists and character developments. Although if you cry easily at tv programes, get the tissues ready xx
Student_xx03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Teig_xx)
OMG watch it. It’s amazing. Theres so many unexpected plot twists and character developments. Although if you cry easily at tv programes, get the tissues ready xx
Hahah yep I’ll need plenty of tissues😂, thanks so much xx
Teig_xx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no worries xx
username5129378
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student_xx03)
I just need a quick review on greys anatomy. I’ve watched nearly every tv show on Netflix. My dad recently bought the subscription for amazon video and on there is greys anatomy and that’s one tv show I’ve never watched, I’ve wanted to watch it in a very long time but it’s not on Netflix so I couldn’t. The only thing putting me off is that it is 15 seasons long... do you think it’s worth watching
Thank you so much x
yess
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student_xx03)
Thank you so much x
Not my cup of tea to be honest. Just a few episodes and I lost the interest: too emotional in melodramatic way, the series is too much tailored to emotions for my taste. I can't stand this scheme for 15 seasons. But watch the first episodes and if you don't like it, just stop. Come to an own decision for your own.
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it's a must even though i have to say the last few seasons were boring af
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (366)
84.33%
No (68)
15.67%

Watched Threads