The Student Room Group

Is greys anatomy worth watching ?

I just need a quick review on greys anatomy. I’ve watched nearly every tv show on Netflix. My dad recently bought the subscription for amazon video and on there is greys anatomy and that’s one tv show I’ve never watched, I’ve wanted to watch it in a very long time but it’s not on Netflix so I couldn’t. The only thing putting me off is that it is 15 seasons long... do you think it’s worth watching
Thank you so much x
Reply 1
OMG watch it. It’s amazing. Theres so many unexpected plot twists and character developments. Although if you cry easily at tv programes, get the tissues ready xx
Original post by Teig_xx
OMG watch it. It’s amazing. Theres so many unexpected plot twists and character developments. Although if you cry easily at tv programes, get the tissues ready xx

Hahah yep I’ll need plenty of tissues😂, thanks so much xx
Reply 3
no worries xx
Original post by Student_xx03
I just need a quick review on greys anatomy. I’ve watched nearly every tv show on Netflix. My dad recently bought the subscription for amazon video and on there is greys anatomy and that’s one tv show I’ve never watched, I’ve wanted to watch it in a very long time but it’s not on Netflix so I couldn’t. The only thing putting me off is that it is 15 seasons long... do you think it’s worth watching
Thank you so much x

yess
Original post by Student_xx03
Thank you so much x

Not my cup of tea to be honest. Just a few episodes and I lost the interest: too emotional in melodramatic way, the series is too much tailored to emotions for my taste. I can't stand this scheme for 15 seasons. But watch the first episodes and if you don't like it, just stop. Come to an own decision for your own.
it's a must even though i have to say the last few seasons were boring af

Quick Reply

Latest