Teenage_Jealousy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hello, sooo on my UCAS application, I accidentally put down that I'm doing my Maths GCSE on June 2020, instead of January 2020 (I did a resit). How do I go about changing it??? UCAS isn't replying to me online at all, and I'm so confused on how to fix it.
I got a 4 in my Jan 2020 results, and I'm worried that as I put down that I'm taking the exam in June 2020, the results won't be updated. Do I have to email [email protected]?
Teenage_Jealousy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I guess my real question is, does the 'date taken' on the maths GCSE even matter if I put the grade as 'pending'? Does it automatically update? And when does this update happen? I've tried contacting UCAS but they're not responding
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Teenage_Jealousy)
Hello, sooo on my UCAS application, I accidentally put down that I'm doing my Maths GCSE on June 2020, instead of January 2020 (I did a resit). How do I go about changing it??? UCAS isn't replying to me online at all, and I'm so confused on how to fix it.
I got a 4 in my Jan 2020 results, and I'm worried that as I put down that I'm taking the exam in June 2020, the results won't be updated. Do I have to email [email protected]?
Email ucas, the email address you have seems appropriate
, it shouldnt be a problem as they will see your results through your exam candidate number, the exam boards provide ucas the results normally.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.06%
I'm not sure (59)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (387)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.81%
I'm not a current university student (648)
49.24%

Watched Threads